19.5.05

Everything is nowhere to be found.

I've just finished redecorating the blog, added some links, and then I found this weblog about Ayaan Hischi Ali, Geert Wilders, Theo van Gogh and all the other dutch heroes.

I hear that she is becoming a famous person in 'the west' and that she wants to move to New York and continue her Crusade for a better position of women in the islamic world. I believe this is a good cause. I don't believe it's a battle that should be fought in Holland, or the United States. I believe that 9/11 produces too much attention and signaled too many problems, thereby actually making it even more difficult to fight terrorism.

On the other hand, exhausting debates sharpens people minds. And the Dutch have always been a sharp thinking people. Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home