28.4.06

United Nations Alliance of Civilizations


I have been contacted to participate in an online discussion group that will adress misconceptions, bring peace and understanding and level between the islam and europe. The initiative for this Alliance came from the Spanish and Turkish Prime Ministers.
I am very happy that something like this happens, proving that the internet does have use not only in the global-universal meaning of the word, but also in the personal level. They found me!

Susan Douglass said:
I am the senior researcher for education for the Alliance of Civilizations project. I found you through your response to a message on H-world, and followed a link to EUROCLIO.



I hope the discussion will improve EUROCLIO visibility and put World History even more on the map.

Furthermore, after years of avoidance the time has come to install a linux system on my laptop. Ubuntu it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home